|Chocolate wafer crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Marshmallow creme||7 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Creme de menthe||2 Tablespoon|
|White creme de cacao||2 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Reserve 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs.
2. In a bowl, toss remaining crumbs with melted butter.
3. Turn crumbs into an 8-inch x 8-inch x 2-inch baking dish and press lightly to cover base of dish.
4. In small mixing bowl combine marshmallow creme, creme de menthe, creme de cacao, and food coloring.
5. Use a wire whisk to whip until fluffy.
6. In another bowl, whip cream to soft peaks
7. Fold cream into marshmallow mixture.
8. Spoon the mixture over crumbs in dish.
9. Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top.
10. Cover dish with cling film.
11. Place in the freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
12. Cut in squares and serve on a dessert plate.