These NUVO jello shots are perfect for bachelorette parties and any other girly get-together. The passion fruit juice and sparkling white grape juice really highlights the NUVO while still allowing that signature NUVO taste to shine!!
Passion fruit juice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
White grape juice
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (sparkling)
2 Ounce (unflavored)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a microwave-safe measuring cup, heat passion fruit juice until boiling. Set aside.
2. In a separate large measuring cup, pour cold sparkling white grape juice.
3. Sprinkle the gelatin over grape juice and let it sit for 1 minute. Do not stir.
4. Pour the hot passion fruit juice into white grape juice mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
5. Put sugar and stir until dissolved. Let mixture sit until it is warm.
6. Once cooled pour the NUVO into the mixture and stir to combine.
7. Sprinkle in little strawberry jello to get the desired pink color.
8. Pour it into the portion cups, cover with lid and refrigerate for 2 hours or until fully set.
9. In the portion cups, serve the shots chilled.
This video will surely make a remarkly unique cocktail. Jello with Nuvo - a sparkling drink. Nuvo is made from with premium French vodka with a touch of delicate sparkling white wine and infused with passion fruit. This will definitely dazzle your taste buds and delight your palette.