|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Packages)|
|Cold water||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Boiling water||370 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Sugar||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Milk||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Lychee||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Maraschino cherry||1 (Whole, Per Cup-Size Mold)|
|Lychee syrup||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
1. Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes in a bowl.
2. Pour in boiling water and dissolve gelatin completely.
3. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Add milk, mixing well.
4. Drain lychee fruits, reserving syrup. Arrange lychees and cherries in a 4-cup mold. Slowly pour gelatin mixture over fruits. Refrigerate mold to set.
5. To make syrup, combine sugar and lychee syrup. Bring to a boil and cook until syrup is reduced to one half. Cool and refrigerate until set.
6. Unmold gelatin into serving plate. Pour syrup over mold. Garnish with peach slices or some other colorful fruit if desired.