|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Packages)|
|Cold water||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Boiling water||370 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Sugar||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Milk||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Lychee||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Maraschino cherry||1 (Whole, Per Cup-Size Mold)|
|Lychee syrup||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
1. Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes in a bowl.
2. Pour in boiling water and dissolve gelatin completely.
3. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Add milk, mixing well.
4. Drain lychee fruits, reserving syrup. Arrange lychees and cherries in a 4-cup mold. Slowly pour gelatin mixture over fruits. Refrigerate mold to set.
5. To make syrup, combine sugar and lychee syrup. Bring to a boil and cook until syrup is reduced to one half. Cool and refrigerate until set.
6. Unmold gelatin into serving plate. Pour syrup over mold. Garnish with peach slices or some other colorful fruit if desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1716 Calories from Fat 58
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.2%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12.5 mg4.2%
Sodium 179.8 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 406 g135.2%
Dietary Fiber 11.7 g46.8%
Sugars 389.7 g
Protein 34 g68.8%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 675.6%
Calcium 20.5% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet