Peachy Perfect Gelatin
|Gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce, unflavored (Two 1/4 Ounce Envelope)|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peaches||8 , peeled and pitted|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Low fat cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In small saucepan combine gelatin, ginger, and water. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and add apple juice.
3. Puree enough peaches to make 2 cups. Stir into gelatin. Add lemon juice.
4. Chill until partially set.
5. Chop enough of the remaining peaches to make 1 cup. Fold into gelatin mixture along with cottage cheese. Pour into a 5-cup mold. Chill 5 to 6 hours or overnight.