Frosted Fruit Garnish
|Seedless green grapes||1 Pound|
|Egg white||1 Large, beaten until frothy|
|Granulated sugar||To Taste (As Required)|
1) Break the grape bunch into little clusters.
2) In a bowl, add in the beaten egg white. Dip the grape clusters into the egg white. Hold it over the bowl for any extra egg white to fall back in.
3) Dip the fruit clusters next in a bowl full granulated sugar. Place on a large plate.
4) Break the cranberries into small clusters too. Repeat the process and place them on the plate too.
5) Use the Frosted Fruit Garnish to decorate meat platters.