This video shows how to infuse olive oil with garlic and roasting garlic in olive oil. These can be used for so many dishes. Roasting garlic caramelizes it and sweetens the taste. You can eat it alone on toasted baguette or use in dips, mashed potatoes and salad dressings. Olive oil and garlic are very healthy and can be eaten every day. Search our channel or website for other easy, delicious, nutrious dishes that you can make in minutes..
1 Teaspoon, mince
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Preheat the toaster oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the minced garlic to 1/2 cup of olive oil.
3. In an aluminium foil, place the 5 garlic cloves and add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil over and fold the foil to make a pocket.
4. Pop into the toaster oven for 15 minutes.
5. Use the roasted garlic and the garlic infused olive oil for salads and other dishes.