Aioli - Garlic Mayonnaise
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), chopped|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Hot red pepper/Cayenne pepper||1 Small, finely chopped (Fresh)|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a food processor or a small bowl, whisk the egg yolks with a pinch of salt, the pepper, and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice until thick.
3) Stir in the garlic.
4) Slowly add in the oil, drop by drop at first, whisk until the mixture thickens.
5) Continue whisking, adding the oil in a slow, thin stream until the sauce is thick.
6) With the remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and the red peppers, season the sauce.
7) Serve the aioli as dipping sauce or spread on breads and salads.