Microwave Mushrooms in Garlic Butter
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Fresh mushrooms||12 Ounce, sliced|
1. In a 2-quart casserole, take butter and garlic.
2. Microwave on High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts and garlic browns. Remember to stir it midway of cooking.
3. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Mix it well to coat it with the mixture.
4. Cover dish with wax paper. Microwave on High for 3 to 5 minutes or until it is done. Remember to stir it after 1 ½ to 2 ½ minutes of cooking time.
5. Serve Mushrooms In Garlic Butter as an accompaniment with steak or hamburgers