Lemon Garlic Veal
|Veal cutlets||1 Pound, 1/4 inch thick|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced fresh rosemary/1/4 teaspoon dried whole rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Minced fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Remove excess fat from cutlets; and cut them into 4 serving-size pieces.
2) Between 2 sheets of wax paper, place the cutlets and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3) In a shallow dish, place the cutlets.
4) In a bowl, combine lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, and pepper.
5) Pour the mixture over cutlets.
6) Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
7) Drain the cutlets, discarding the marinade.
8) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray; add margarine.
9) Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
10) Add cutlets, and cook 1 minute on each side or until browned.
11) In a serving platter, place the cutlets and sprinkle with parsley.
12) Serve them immediately.