|Garlic heads||6 Large|
|French bread loaf||8 Ounce, cut into 1/4 inch slices (1 loaf, 2 1/2 inch diameter)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. From each head of garlic remove the outermost papery skin leaving cloves of garlic intact and slice across stem end of each.
3. In a baking dish place garlic heads, cover with heavy aluminum foil and bake about 1 hour.
4. Allow garlic to cool for about 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
5. On a baking sheet place french bread slices and toast in a 375-degree oven 5 minutes, turning slices over after 3 minutes.
6. To serve, press garlic pulp out of each clove and spread on toast