Winter Greens with Roasted Garlic
|Chicken stock||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm) (Unpeeled)|
|Kale||1 Pound, shredded|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|French bread slice||8|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In an ovenproof custard cup add stock and garlic. Combine till done.
3) Bake for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
4) In a pan heat water and steam kale for about 4 minutes.
5) In a large bowl add lemon juice, tomato juice, oil, and red pepper. Whisk the mixture.
6) Stir in kale and toss to coat.
7) Peel the garlic before serving and spread on a slice of bread.
8) Spoon the greens on the bread.