Garlic Squash On The Grill
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon pepper seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Zucchini||2 Medium, halved lengthwise|
|Yellow squash||2 Medium, halved lengthwise|
1) In a bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, water and lemon-pepper seasoning.
2) Brush the exendosed surfaces of the halved squash and zucchini with the garlic sauce.
3) On a preheated grill, arrange the vegetable slices with the garlic bushed side facing downwards.
4) Grill the vegetables on this side for 4 minutes. Turn over and baste with the rest of the garlic sauce. Cook this side for four minutes as well till the veggies become tender on both sides.
5) Serve the garlic squash with a dipping sauce of your choice.