Veal Garlic Chop
|Veal chop||14 Ounce|
|Veal chops||14 Ounce|
|Black peppercorns||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Green bell pepper||1|
|Red bell pepper||1|
|Onion||1 Medium, peeled|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm)|
|Fresh garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
1.Rub veal chop over crushed black peppercorns and salt to add taste in it.
2. Take a heavy skillet, combine butter and oil in it and make the combo hot but it should not start smoking. Add veal in it and trim down heat into medium.
3. Cook the veal in this hot oil and butter until it takes brown color; turn it on other side and cook the other side until it turns brown. Each side should take 7 minutes time around for browning of the veal.
4. In the mean time, remove seeds and membrane from the peppers.
5. Now slice the peppers and onions into the shape of julienne strips and add to skillet with veal.
6. Add pinch of salt in it for making taste.
7. Spread garlic lightly on the chop and later on cover the skillet.
8. Continue cooking for about 10 minutes with occasional stirring method until the vegetables turn tender in texture.
9. Once the vegetables are turned tender, serve the dish in serving plates.