Garlic Popcorn Balls
|Garlic/About 4 garlic heads||50 Clove (250 gm)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded (Or 1 Pound)|
|Popped corn/About 1/2 cup of unpopped corn||5 Quart|
1) Peel the garlic cloves and mince them over a layer of salt. This prevents the pieces from sticking to each other and the salt also absorbs the juices from the garlic.
2) In a small bowl, add in cheese and minced garlic and toss them together until well mixed.
3) In a large microwavable bowl, layer the popcorn. Cover the popcorn with garlic and cheese mixture to form another layer. Repeat the alternating layers of popcorn and garlic-cheese.
4) Microwave the popcorn for 1 minute.
5) After a minute, give the bowl a gentle shake and turn it around 180 degrees on the microwave plate itself. Cook 1 more minute.
6) Quickly transfer the mixture onto a greased cookie sheet and round them into plum-sized balls and transfer them onto a wax paper.
7) Serve the Garlic Popcorn Corn as a snack, on a serving plate lined with wax paper.