Sharon's Garlic Monkfish
|Mushrooms||20 Large, sliced|
|Green onions||3 , chopped (Along With Their Tops)|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the monkfish and slice them into serve-size chucnks.
2) In a skillet, melt 1/4 pound butter and saute garlic, onions, mushrooms, salt and pepper for about a minute.
3) Pour in 1/2 cup dry white wine and cook till the vegetable become tender. Turn off the flame.
4) In another skillet, melt 1/4 pounds of butter and stry fry the fish until it loses its raw color.
5) Add in Worcestershire sauce to the fish and cook covered till the sauce is reduced to half.
6) Lastly, add in the the cooked vegetables into the fish along with 1/4 cup of wine.
7) Continue cooking till the liquid to reduced to 1/4th its quantity.
8) Garnish Sharon's Garlic Monkfish with finely chopped green onions.