|Pizza crust||10 Ounce, refrigerated (Dressing)|
|Refrigerated pizza crust dough||10 Ounce (Ready To Bake, 1 Package)|
|Olive oil||4 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, whipped|
|Whipped butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Oregano leaves||1 Dash|
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Make twenty 1 inch wide strips of the dough by unrolling it and cutting crosswise.
3.Make loose knots of each strip and place them on the baking sheet. Leave about 1 inch space between the knots. Keep aside.
4.Take a small saucepan and add in olive oil, butter, garlic and oregano leaves. Cook for about 1 minute until butter dissolves.
5. Use a pastry brush to brush the garlic oli mixture over the knots.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes on middle rack of the oven until the knots brown.
7. Brush the knots again with remaining garlic oil mixture.
8. Serve warm.