|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Romaine lettuce head||1|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), in strips (Cooked Or Canned)|
|American cheese||1⁄2 Pound, in strips|
|Fresh asparagus||1 1⁄2 Pound, cooked, drained, and chilled|
|Cooked peas||2 Cup (32 tbs), chilled|
|Radishes||12 (1 Bunch)|
1. Use the cut clove of garlic to rub the salad bowl with.
2. Then line the bowl with the romaine leaves
3. In the same bowl, arrange the cut vegetables, the ham and cheese, and the prepared deviled eggs.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve the salad with the chef’s French salad dressing on the side.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1993 Calories from Fat 943
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g161.5%
Saturated Fat 53.7 g268.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 1106.4 mg368.8%
Sodium 1205.5 mg50.2%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.4%
Dietary Fiber 39.6 g158.3%
Sugars 41.4 g
Protein 167 g334.4%
Vitamin A 864.2% Vitamin C 303.5%
Calcium 189.5% Iron 147.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet