|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Romaine lettuce head||1|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), in strips (Cooked Or Canned)|
|American cheese||1⁄2 Pound, in strips|
|Fresh asparagus||1 1⁄2 Pound, cooked, drained, and chilled|
|Cooked peas||2 Cup (32 tbs), chilled|
|Radishes||12 (1 Bunch)|
1. Use the cut clove of garlic to rub the salad bowl with.
2. Then line the bowl with the romaine leaves
3. In the same bowl, arrange the cut vegetables, the ham and cheese, and the prepared deviled eggs.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve the salad with the chef’s French salad dressing on the side.