Swordfish Baked On A Bed Of Garlic Potatoes
|Coarse grained mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Swordfish steaks/Salmon steaks||16 , frozen (4 Steaks, 4 Ounce Each 3/4-Inch Thick, Fresh Or Frozen And Thawed)|
|Red potatoes||2 Pound, peeled and very thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Olive oil/Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||1 , thinly sliced|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Take a small bowl and mix together mustard and lemon juice.
3. In a shallow baking dish, put the steaks and glaze with mustard mixture. Cover the dish and put in the refrigerator.
4. In a roasting pan, add the potatoes, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper and toss. Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes turn brown.
5. Put the fish steaks, mustard side up on the potatoes and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is half cooked.
6. Lastly, arrange the tomato slices over the steaks and bake for 5 minutes or until fish flakes.
7. In a serving, serve the steaks hot.