Stir Fried Garlic Mushrooms
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mixed mushrooms||8 Ounce, rinsed, trimmed and thickly sliced (250 Gram, Such As Shiitake And Chestnut)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Oyster mushrooms||4 Ounce, trimmed and thickly sliced (125 Gram)|
|Dry sherry/Dry vermouth||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a large frying pan or wok, heat the oil and butter over a medium heat until foaming.
2) Add and stir-fry the shiitake and chestnut mushrooms, garlic, salt and lots of pepper over a high heat for about 2 minutes.
3) Then add and stir-fry the oyster mushrooms, sprinkling the dry sherry or vermouth for further 3 minutes or until cooked.
4) Taste the mixture, season if required, then turn off the heat and stir in the chopped parsley.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.