Roasted Garlic And Herb
|Garlic head||1 Large|
|Olive oil||7 Fluid Ounce (200 Milliliter)|
|Fresh mixed herbs||2 Ounce (Basil, Parsley, Thyme And Marjoram, 50 Grams)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat a roasting tin to 375°F with 4 tablespoons of oil.
2) Crock up the garlic head and leave each garlic clove in its skin.
3) Stir garlic cloves in the preheated oil and roast for about 10-15 minutes, until tanned and tender.
4) Now, lift the cloves from the tin, with the help of a slotted spoon and place them on a plate. Peel off the skins and discard.
5) Take a food processor or a blender and chop herbs in it. Pour the remaining oil and blend the mixture to a thick paste.
6) Add roasted garlic and seasonings as per taste and mix well.
7) Spread the sauce over freshly cooked pasta and garnish with cubed Mozzarella and serve immediately.