Roasted Garlic is healthy, delicious and easy to make. Sophie shows us how to make it. She finds it fun to prepare this, so will your kids. So get your kids into the kitchen today and get started with preparing roasted garlic.
1. Chop of the head and the base of the garlic.
2. Place the garlic on a tin foil.
3. Put olive oil on the garlic and coat from all sides.
4. Wrap to seal the garlic in tin foil.
5. Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
A yummy dish to be made with the little one. You will have the house wafting with the fragrance f this roasted garlic! A healthy and delicious dish being demonstrated by Sophie with the help of Mom! See the video!