Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chips
|Whole wheat pita||4 , cut into quarters and separated|
|Tortilla||3 , cut into quarters or desired size|
|Flax seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen corn||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Agave syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
Directions for preparation:
• You can use an assortment of the chips or you can use a single product. (brush them with olive oil or season them-optional)
• Place them on a cookie sheet and set them under the broiler and give 1 minute for each side.
• For the flax seeds. Take a desired amount and grind them up in a blender (blendtek). Add some water and a dash of olive oil.
• Add some cilantro and a mild pepper and some frozen corn.
• Blend them up.
• Add a little sea salt and some agave nectar and again blend them a little.
• When it comes to a smooth finish, pour it out on teflex sheet to make a nice thin layer on a dehydrator set to below 116 degrees.
• Dry it for 16 to 24 hours and then flip it.
• Score it at this point to separate them and when they are dry totally, put them in an airtight plastic container in your fridge.
• Eat it with your favorite dip. Robyn says they taste best with guacamole!
For more information please visit:http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com