|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|For the manchurian balls|
|Boiled potato||2 Medium, peeled, mashed|
|Cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Corn flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Gram flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Spring onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Green chilli pepper||1 Small, chopped|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Ginger garlic paste||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For stir fry sauce|
|Green chili||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped finely|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch, chopped finely|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), chopped finely|
|Coriander leaves||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
For The Manchurian Balls
1. In a bowl add all the ingredients under "For Manchurian balls" and using clean hands mix them well till combined. Take small portions of the mixture and roll them into balls.
2. In a deep frying pan, heat oil on medium heat. Fry them till deep brown in color on all sides. Transfer onto a paper towel to drain off excess oil.
For The Stir Fry
3. In a pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil on medium heat. Put the green chillies and onions. Saute them for a few minutes. Put in the ginger and garlic and continue to saute for another 3 minutes or till the raw smell disappears.
4. Return the manchurian balls into this sauce and stir them well to coat all evenly. Cook for 1 minute and turn off the heat.
5. In a serving plate, serve the manchurian balls hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Calories 212 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 107.9 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 34.7%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet