|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), julienned|
|Cabbage||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), julienned|
|Beans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slice|
|Spring onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Green chilies||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||1 Medium (Optional)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In the wok pour oil and fry garlic, green chilies and onions for 30 seconds.
2. Add carrots and stir fry for 30 seconds add beans and cook for 30 seconds, bell pepper and cabbage, stir fry for 30 seconds, add ½ tablespoon of green onions and continue to stir fry.
3. Make a well in the center and crack one egg and stir fry everything until well combined.
4. Add soy sauce, pepper powder, garam masala and cooked noodles, mix everything and toss using a fork.
5. Add lemon juice and season with salt mix again and turn off the heat.
6. Serve the noodles with a garnish of green onions.
Once the noodles are cooked as per the package instructions remove and rinse under cold water. This will to remove the extra starch and avoid them from sticking.
Calories 846 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 210.7 mg70.2%
Sodium 578.3 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 129 g43%
Dietary Fiber 11.3 g45.2%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 30 g60.8%
Vitamin A 63.2% Vitamin C 78.8%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 32%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet