Fried Rice recipe here I’ve showcased is a Indo – Chinese version which is my family’s absolute favorite. Rice is cooked with Chinese sauces and smoky flavored vegetables to make it absolutely delicious.
2 Teaspoon, chop
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thinly sliced
2 Teaspoon, finely chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs), julienned
2 Cup (32 tbs), julienned
1 Cup (16 tbs), slice
Chilli garlic sauce
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Ground pepper powder
Garam masala powder
1. In a wok pour oil and add the garlic and fry for 10 seconds, add onion, green chilies and fry for 30 seconds.
2. Add carrots and stir fry for 1 minute, add cabbage and cook for 1 minute, add bell pepper and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Add chili garlic sauce and cook for 10 seconds, add soy sauce and sir. Add cooked rice and mix everything.
4. Add pepper powder, garam masala, lemon juice and salt to taste. Stir fry everything until well combined.
5. Serve the Fried Rice hot and garnish with cilantro or green onions.