My version of "The Slav" burger made at Korzo in New York.
Ground ribeye steak
Coarse kosher salt
Fresh ground pepper
Muenster cheese slice
Stone ground mustard
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For deep frying)
250 Gram (Langos bread dough as needed)
1. In a frying pan, heat oil until it reaches 350 degree F.
2. Divide meat into two half and roll it into patties. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place patties on grill and cook until done.
4. On floured surface, roll dough into thin sheet and top it with cheese, pickle slices and mustard.
5. Place a patty on dough and wrap as shown in the video.
6. Put rolled burger in oil and cook until nice and golden on both sides. Drain on paper towel.