1. For the Dip: In a mortar and pestle, grind together a lemongrass stalk, palm sugar, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, lime zest, cilantro leaves, lime juice, coconut milk and fish sauce. Set aside.
2. For the Slaw: Chop the vegetables as instructed.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the vegetables together and season with black pepper.
4. For the Corn salsa: Shuck the corn.
5. Add the shallot and season with salt and pepper.
6. Drizzle in the lime juice and mix everything together.
7. Grill the shrimp.
8. Take a tortilla and add the shrimp to it.
9. Top with the slaw and the corn salsa.