1. Chop scallion and keep white and the green parts separately.
2. Take a large pot, drop garlic, white part of scallion, beans, tomato, and water in it.
3. Add sugar, salt, pepper, chili flakes, and bouillon cube.
4. Pour olive oil, and place the pot on high heat. Bring everything to a boil.
5. Lower the heat to medium low, cover it with lid and simmer for about 10-12 minutes.
6. Add cream and basil. Cook for about 2 minutes. Blitz with blender until creamy. Remove pot from heat.
7. Garnish soup with green scallion, basil leaf, and serve it hot with bread.
You can use any stock chicken or vegetable depending on your choice.