1. In slow cooker, put chopped celery, potatoes, sweet potato, carrot, pepper, and cabbage.
2. Drop ginger, garlic and parsley in it.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and no salt seasoning.
4. Throw bouillon cube, and chicken pieces in it.
5. Pour water to cover it all.
6. Cover, and cook on high setting for 8-9 hours or until vegetables and chicken pieces are fork tender.
7. Taste and adjust seasoning.
8. Transfer it to serving bowl and serve hot.
You can use any vegetables you have at home.
Cut vegetables in same shape and size.