1 Teaspoon, finely minced and frozen (1 Dorot brand cube)
Mayonnaise with sriracha
1. Rub the pork belly with brown sugar and salt on both sides and leave it overnight to cure.
2. Then wash it under running water, roll it and tie with a string or thread all over.
3. In a pan heat chicken stock and white wine together.
4. Halve the tied pork, submerge in the chicken stock mixture and let it cook for 2 hours along with 2 Dorot ginger cubes.
5. Once it is done and tender, slice it, place in a pan and spoon over hoisin sauce.
6. Place it in the oven to keep it warm.
7. Take 2 steamed buns, spoon over mayonnaise and top with lettuce.
8. Place the pork slice over the lettuce and top with the other bun.