Basil Shrimp and Brook Trout
|Lea and perrin worcestershire sauce||8 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shrimp||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bacon strip||5 Medium|
|Horseradish||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, finely chopped|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Barbecue sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Capers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Basil||1 Teaspoon, finely minced and frozen|
|Cilantro||1 Teaspoon, finely minced and frozen|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, finely minced and frozen|
1. About 5-10 minutes before cooking season the trout with lea and perrin Worcestershire sauce and juice of half a lemon.
2. In a pan heat together butter and extra virgin olive oil.
3. Dredge the trouts in all purpose flour, add into the pan and fry until done.
4. Cut open a shrimp and stick a piece of basil, roll a bacon strip around it and secure with a toothpick.
5. Grate a fresh horseradish into a skillet, add honey, pepper flakes, barbecue sauce and hot sauce and heat on low for 2-3 minutes.
6. In a saucepan heat oil, add the prepared shrimps and fry for about 5 minutes.
7. Remove and drain on a plate lined with paper towel.
8. In another pan add precooked barley along with curry powder, basil, cilantro and parsley dorot cubes.
9. Into the pan with the cooked sauce of the trouts add some capers, lemon filets and lea and perrin Worcestershire sauce and stir.
10. Pour over the horseradish sauce over the shrimps, place in a serving bowl and lay over fresh basil leaves.
11. Halve a lemon with a decorative cutting along its edges and remove its filets.
12. Spread barley over a serving plate, place a fried trout, spoon over the sauted vegetables and the cooked sauce of the trout and place the halved lemon.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6225 Calories from Fat 4324
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 478 g735%
Saturated Fat 148.3 g741.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1414.9 mg471.6%
Sodium 6361 mg265%
Total Carbohydrates 195 g65%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.5%
Sugars 116.5 g
Protein 261 g521.3%
Vitamin A 253.8% Vitamin C 216.4%
Calcium 161% Iron 156.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet