1. About 5-10 minutes before cooking season the trout with lea and perrin Worcestershire sauce and juice of half a lemon.
2. In a pan heat together butter and extra virgin olive oil.
3. Dredge the trouts in all purpose flour, add into the pan and fry until done.
4. Cut open a shrimp and stick a piece of basil, roll a bacon strip around it and secure with a toothpick.
5. Grate a fresh horseradish into a skillet, add honey, pepper flakes, barbecue sauce and hot sauce and heat on low for 2-3 minutes.
6. In a saucepan heat oil, add the prepared shrimps and fry for about 5 minutes.
7. Remove and drain on a plate lined with paper towel.
8. In another pan add precooked barley along with curry powder, basil, cilantro and parsley dorot cubes.
9. Into the pan with the cooked sauce of the trouts add some capers, lemon filets and lea and perrin Worcestershire sauce and stir.
10. Pour over the horseradish sauce over the shrimps, place in a serving bowl and lay over fresh basil leaves.
11. Halve a lemon with a decorative cutting along its edges and remove its filets.
12. Spread barley over a serving plate, place a fried trout, spoon over the sauted vegetables and the cooked sauce of the trout and place the halved lemon.