1. In a pot of boiling water add diced potatoes and boil until the potatoes are done.
2. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
3. Coat the oyster in flour, egg wash and corn meal.
4. In a pan heat 3 cups of oil to medium high heat and deep fry the breaded oysters.
5. Cut the tenderloin into slices and flatten with a cooking hammer.
6. In another pan melt a tablespoon of butter and sear the tenderloin in it to glaze on both sides.
7. Add any deglazing spirit and flambe.
8. Add a dorot garlic cube, basil cube and parsley cube and some beer and black pepper.
9. Cut some mustard greens roughly and add into the monkfish.
10. Ladle some demi-glace or brown sauce and cook for a while until the mustard greens are wilted.
11. Deep fry some more breaded oysters.
12. Grate nutmeg over the potato, add cream and butter and mash.
13. Cut wedges from a lemon and on a serving plate arrange fried oysters with some fresh mustard greens.
14. On a plate spread mashed potatoes, top with a cooked tenderloin and then with wilted mustard along with the cooked sauce.