1. Soak barley overnight in 3 cups of water
2. In food processor finely chop carrot, celery, parsley, and onion.
3. In slow cooker pot, add chopped vegetables
4. Drop meat, tomatoes, and water from barley in pot.
5. Throw peas, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, and bouillon cube.
6. Add Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
7. Sprinkle no salt seasoning. Pour water and mix.
8. Cover slow cooker with lid, and cook for about 3 hours on high setting.
9. Add barley, and cook for about 15 minutes.
10. Transfer it to serving bowl, and serve it hot with cilantro garnish.