1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Drizzle with olive oil over the fish and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a cast iron skillet sear the filets until brown flipping over on each side.
4. Place the fish in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes.
To make vegetable sauce:
5. In a bowl add finely chopped onion, tomato, sliced olives and dorot basil cube.
6. Squeeze over lemon juice and add olive oil.
7. In a bowl add olive oil and coat lettuce with it.
8. Place the oil coated romaine lettuce on a preheated grill until slightly charred.
9. On a serving plate place the roasted fish, top with the grilled lettuce leaf and spoon over the vegetable sauce and serve.