Quick Edamame Keema Curry
|Java curry sauce mix||110 Gram|
|Ground pork||200 Gram|
|Edamame||100 Gram, shelled (Use 250 grams frozen unshelled edamame)|
|Diced tomato can||400 Gram|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Rice||800 Gram, cooked|
1. In a pot bring about 6 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add frozen unshelled edamame and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Drain well and leave to cool.
4. Deshell them and roughly dice the onion.
5. Heat a non- stick pan over medium heat.
6. Add the ground pork and diced onion.
7. Add grated garlic and ginger and cook till the meat starts to change color.
8. Add the can of diced tomatoes.
9. Mix well and bring to a boil. Remove the foam.
10. Turn off the heat and add the curry sauce mix.
11. Mix well until completely melted.
12. Put on low heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
13. Add shelled edamame, mix well and boil for a few seconds.
14. Serve the curry on a hot bed of rice and sprinkle edamame for garnish.