14 Tablespoon (12 tablespoons for pesto + 2 tablespoons for the shrimp)
1 Bunch (100 gm)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
12 Ounce, cooked
1. Cook the pasta as per the directions on the package.
2. In a food processor, add the garlic, macadamia nuts, basil leaves, parsley leaves and give it a pulse.
3. Pour in 3/4 cups of olive oil intermittently along with the lemon juice while pulsing it to a paste.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Heat a pan with olive oil and saute the shrimp.
6. Add the pesto to it and saute again.
7. Empty the cooked linguini pasta in the pan and lightly toss to coat it well with the pesto.