1. Steam the root vegetables in a pressure cooker preferably.
2. In a wide nonstick pan heat olive oil and add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, onion chopped, turmeric powder, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, spring onion chopped, corn and green beans and cook them well.
3. Add split mustard to taste and stir to cook.
4. Add garam masala, salt to taste and lemon juice.
5. Remove the boiled vegetables from the pressure cooker and add them into the sauted vegetables and mix.
6. Mash together using a potato masher and let the mixture cool.
7. Take 4 bread slices lightly soak each in water, squeeze out water, mash and mix into the burger mixture.
8. With hands mix the burger mixture well and make patties out of it to desired size and shape greasing palms with a little oil.
9. Heat a big griddle and brown the patties until done.
10. For assembling the burger place the pattie between burger buns along with a lettuce leaf.
11. Serve with spicy and tangy chutneys and sauce.