1. In a pan heat olive oil and sauté garlic paste, red onion, red and green bell pepper along with salt to taste.
2. Add boiled black beans and water let it cook for more 10 minutes.
3. Mix in red chili powder and smash the mixture using a potato masher.
4. Take a pizza crust or thin pita bread and spread a thin layer of black beans.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese over it.
6. Pop into the toaster oven and let it bake at 350 degrees till the cheese is melted.
7. To serve, top with southwest dressing, lettuce leaves, green onion, taco chips, avocado slices and salsa.