1. In a frying pan heat 3 tablespoons oil on medium heat.
2. Cut 1 pound of tofu into 4 blocks and make circular pieces using a cookie cutter.
3. Halve a gimme lean sausage and cut slices out of 1 half.
4. In a bowl, whisk together nutritional yeast, turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
5. Coat the tofu circles with the yeast mixture and lower into hot oil to deep fry.
6. Fry the sausage slices along with the tofu slices.
7. Spread shredded cheese over both the slices and let them cook with lid on.
8. Toast English Muffins, place the fried patties on a muffin and top with another muffin.
9. Serve with a diet coke or a health drink as desired.