1. In a blender grind the oats till flour type texture is attained.
2. In a mixing bowl mix a cup of oats flour and semolina.
3. Mix well adding turmeric powder, whole cumin seeds, red chili powder, garam masala, coriander powder and salt, then add water and mix well.
4. Add red pepper, onion, spinach, lemon juice, green chilies and mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
5. Now heat up skillet over medium high heat, drizzle some oil at the center of skillet.
6. Pour ladle full of pancake batter at the center of skillet, spread that around to make that in to round shape and drizzle some oil around it.
7. Let that cook up till it starts to leave the sides of the skillet.
8. Now flip and cook till it gets deep golden color.