2. In a blender add butter and sugar and beat till the mixture becomes fluffy.
3. Mix juices and zests of lime and orange, add into the butter and sugar mixture and blend.
4. In a bowl add cake flour, salt, baking powder and mix well.
5. To the butter sugar mixture add vanilla extract and egg replacer and blend.
6. Add milk slowly into the butter sugar mixture and blend after every addition.
7. Add the dry ingredients mixture slowly and blend after each addition scraping down the sides.
8. Use a spatula to mix the flour mixture into the wet mixture and then blend with the blender.
9. Pour the batter into a nonstick baking pan and level.
10. Place in the oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes.
11. Pour the same batter into cup cake molds and bake.
12. Once done, let the cakes cool completely.
13. Decorate with icing if desired and serve or serve as it is with tea.