1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a large pan crisp the bacon. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate.
4. Discard all but 2 TBS of the rendered fat. Add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes until softened and translucent.
5. Put the garlic and cook for a couple of minutes until you can smell it.
6. Add the chipotles and the cooked bacon. Stir for a few minutes.
7. Put beans, cooking liquid, barbecue sauce, cider vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, horse radish and molasses. Mix well.
8. Bring pan to a boil, cover and place in oven for about 1 ½ hours. If your pan is not oven proof, place the beans in a casserole dish with a cover and bake them in that. Remove beans from oven.
9. In a serving plate, serve this hot with sandwiches, burgers or toast.