1. Cut the baby potatoes into half and in a saucepan with salt and water hard boil the potatoes with lid.
2. In a nonstick pan add oil onion, garlic, ginger and vegetable stock and allow it to cook.
3. Add soy sauce and schezwan sauce and bring to boil.
4. Check for the doneness of potatoes and sprinkle over corn starch to coat them.
5. Fry them in oil till golden brown in color.
6. Add the potatoes into the sauce in the pan and mix well.
7. Serve the potatoes and serve with garnish of a chopped scallion.