1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Coat inside a casserole tray or dish with olive oil.
3. In a nonstick pan in 2 tablespoons olive oil, saute onion and bell pepper along with a little salt.
4. Stir for about 2 minutes, and then add chili sauce, marinara sauce and heavy cream.
5. Mix the scrambled tofu, add the mixture into the casserole tray and level.
6. Spread the cheese mixture of mozarella and cheddar and cover with a foil making a few holes over it
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
8. Serve over dinner with simple salads or as desired.