1. Soak pinto beans in water overnight and boil in pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes.
To make the pinto chili:
2. In a sauce pan add pinto beans with water, then salsa and place on the stove for medium heat with lid
3. Cut the raw corn and flour tortillas using a pizza cutter into triangles and separate them
4. In a deep-fry pan heat oil and fry the tortilla pieces on medium heat till golden brown in color.
5. On a serving plate in a small cup add pinto beans chili.
6. Spread the lettuce and over it spread onion, bell peppers, tomato, green onion, guacamole, pickled olive, jalapeno, tomatoes and cheese.
7. Spoon over guacamole and then sour cream, arrange the tortilla chips and a cup of pinto chili and serve.