Super Bowl Party
|White pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Almond flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Black chia seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg white powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (1/2 cup for chia chips 1/4 cup for sun dried tomato hummus 1/4 cup for guacamole 1/4 cup for black bean salad)|
|Onion||3 Large, cut (2 for roasting and 1 for guacamole)|
|Rosemary||2 Tablespoon (1/2 for chia chips and 1/2 for roasted onion dip)|
|Grape seed oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||2 Teaspoon (11 tsp. for hummus and rest for guacamole)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Smoked paprika||1 Teaspoon|
|Chipotle||2 Teaspoon (1/2 tsp. for chia chips 1/2 tsp. for sun dried tomato hummus and 1/2 tsp. for guacamole, 1/2 tsp for roasted onion dip)|
|Sea salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon (1 tsp. for chia chips 1/2 tsp. for sun dried tomato hummus, 1/2 tsp. for roasted onion dip)|
|Lime oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned chick pea||15 Ounce, drained|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable broth||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1/4 cup for hummus and 1/4 cup for guacamole)|
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
4. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
5. For Chia chips – In a bowl add in cumin powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, smoked paprika, chipotle and sea salt. Mix well.
6. In a processor jar pour in black chia seeds, almond flour, chili powder and egg white powder.
7. Spin for few minutes, add in baking soda, and mix again.
8. Pour in lime oil and lime juice. Spin again.
9. For Cabo chicken skewer marinade – in a large bowl pour lime juice, orange juice, coriander, cumin, paprika, chipotle garlic, sea salt and yogurt.
10. Whisk for few minutes.
11. In a ziploc bag place chicken pieces and pours the marinade.
12. Ziploc the bag, keep in freeze for 240 minutes.
13. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
14. For Chia chips – Scrape the dough and place over a parchment paper and roll the dough.
15. Slice the roll; place another parchment paper over top.
16. Roll the slices with rolling pin.
17. Place the rolled chia mixture over the baking sheet.
18. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
19. Take out onion when roasted.
20. For Sun dried tomato hummus – In a food processor jar pour in chickpeas and mash.
21. Pour in lemon juice, olive oil and tahini. Spin for few minutes.
22. Chop sun dried tomatoes and cilantro.
23. Add in chickpeas mixture, followed by sea salt, garlic and chipotle.
24. Spin until it forms a smooth puree.
25. Scrape sundried tomatoes hummus in a bowl.
26. Keep in refrigerator.
27. For Smoky guacamole – Scrape out the flesh of avocado in food processor jar.
28. Grind for few minutes, add in onions and spin again.
29. Pour in lime juice, cumin, chipotle and sea salt. Spin again.
30. Add in cilantro and spin again, forming guacamole.
31. Scrape guacamole in a glass bowl.
32. Keep in refrigerator.
33. For roasted onion dip - Pour roasted onion in a food processor jar.
34. Add in goat cheese, sea salt, chipotle, nutmeg, white pepper and fresh rosemary.
35. Spin for few minutes.
36. Scrape dip in a saucer, grate romano over it.
37. Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
38. For baked beans salad – In a large salad bowl add in orange concentrate, chipotle, garlic, cumin and sea salt.
39. Stir until mix.
40. Pour olive oil, mix well. Keep the dressing aside.
41. Heat a pot, pour in canned beans. Simmer for 1 minute.
42. Add in beans in the dressing bowl. Mix well let it cool.
43. Add in onion, tomato and English cucumber, red and yellow bell pepper.
44. Toss all the ingredients. Keep in freeze.
45. For Cabo chicken skewer – Take a skewer; screw marinated chicken, zucchini, orange bell pepper make layers.
46. Place over broiler pan. With the help of brush rub marinade over skewers.
47. Bake for 10 minutes in oven at 350 degrees.
48. Serve chia chips with Sun dried tomato hummus, Smoky guacamole and roasted onion dip.
49. Serve black bean salad in bowls.
50. For serving take a grape fruit cut in half, keep that on a plate and screw the skewer and serve.