1. Peel and finely dice the mango.
2. Chop the tomatoes in a small dice.
3. Peel, deseed and finely dice the cucumber.
4. Deseed the chilli and finely dice.
5. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and season with sea salt.
6. Add the sugar, vinegar, olive oil and zest and juice of the lime.
7. Mix together well, cover with cling film and place the mango salsa in the fridge for at least an hour.
8. Chop the mint, but do not add it to the mango salsa until just before serving.
9. Serve the mango salsa in small bowls as an accompaniment.