1. Make a little vinaigrette for the dressing.
2. Hard boil the eggs, refresh under cold running water, shell and carefully cut each egg into half lengthways.
3. Wash and dry the rocket, place in a clean bowl and mix with the vinaigrette dressing.
4. Mix enough cream with the mayonnaise to make it slightly runny.
5. Make a nest of rocket leaves in the centre of your plates.
6. Place two halves of egg yolk side down onto the rocket.
7. Knap the mayonnaise mixture over each egg.
8. Neatly scatter the sunblushed tomatoes around each plate around the egg mayonnaise.
9. Dust with a little paprika pepper and serve the egg mayonnaise.