Join Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein as our gluten free cooking expert Christine Werlin shows us how to whip up an avocado, pear and walnut salad in a jiffy. Christine shares how gluten can sneak in your salad, and how to use a few ingredients to make a delicious lunch, appetizer or snack in no time!
For more great recipes, tips and interviews go to www.TruthFairyTV.com
2 Tablespoon (as required)
Extra virgin olive oil
2 Teaspoon (as required)
1 Teaspoon (as required)
1) Slice the avocado half into two wedges and peel.
2) Core and slice the pear half.
3) Place the avocado on a serving plate and pile on the pears.
4) Crumble the walnuts over the pears and avocado.
5) Drizzle the salad with olive oil and rice vinegar.
6) Serve the pear and avocado salad immediately.