1. In a large sauce pan on medium low heat, using a whisk mix milk, butter and sugar in it until it is well incorporated.
2. Make sure it does not boil stirring with a wooden spoon for 4 minutes.
3. Mix well adding the nutella spread into the milk and butter mixture.
4. Add the oatmeal into it and mix well.
5. If desired add dry fruits and mix well.
6. Apply oil on the hands, make small balls out of the mixture, arrange on a parchment paper and leave for 3 hours.
7. Transfer to a bowl and serve as snacks.